The Christie® QuickConnect App enables end users and installers to project photos, documents and websites to compatible Christie projector over Wi-Fi® from their Android mobile digital devices. This app is specifically designed to control Christie LW401, LWU421, LX501, LW551i, LWU501i, LX601i, DXG1051-Q, DWX951-Q and DWU951-Q projectors.
The app is supported on Android OS version 2.3 and 4.0-4.3 enabled mobile digital devices.
The Christie QuickConnect app and the projector must be on the same local Wi-Fi network.
• Projector discovery
• Content delivery let users display content from their Android devices to projector.
• Projector control
• Control projector: Standby/ On, Audio Mute, Blank and Freeze
• Input source selection: choose from two computer ports, two USB ports, HDMI, Video, S-Video and LAN
• Advanced setting
• Display mode - full Image mode or multi - devices mode (up to 4 devices at the same time).
• Presenter mode enables the user to invite others to present or prevent another device from connecting to the projector.
Keywords: wireless presentation, wireless content delivery, projection control, projector control, wireless projector control, remote projector control
Christie QuickConnect is a free software application from the Video Tools subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-11-25. The program can be installed on Android.
Christie QuickConnect (version 2.0.0) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 34 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.